Tuesday 5 April 2011

About me....


ok first of all ..my name is afiq..but some call me aizat...donno wat de reason......erm turning 2 23 this year.......erm i have 6 siblings....all of them are girlz except me.....n I also love 2 do wat i want to do without some one telling me wat 2 do.......i'm a sophisticated person i guess n a workaholic[yela 2]......... i'm an active person in sports but just 2 keep it 2 myself......love all my frenz especially nazri, ammar, angah juge amir........ tgh bosan giler.......so then i remember that im going to send a new post , which is what im doing now.duhhhhhhhhh.....................my life isn't that great but still i'm thankful 2 have a loving family ,frenz n ................ my birthday is on the 4th of ogos, september ,october, november n december.....so sape yg bermurah hati kasi la hadiah.kalo x sempat bln july , ade bulan ogos.......kalo ogos x sempat ade bln september.kalo itupun x sempat gak ade bulan october ,november n december.............hehe as long as u dont 4 get 2 give me present k.................eventhough x able 2 give present during the selected month u can alwayz give them[hadiah ma] anytime , anywhere , any place hehe kiding kay.2 fill in the space given..my birth day is really on the 4th july...........a bit late [i know.tapi dah keluar time 2 nak wat camne]hehe main2 ...

1 comment: